You have no items in your shopping cart
Terms and conditions
1) These conditions apply to all our offers and proposals, and to all agreements that we enter into with customers and counterparties, so the client.
Article 2 - Establishment Agreement
1) An agreement between Zojo parts and the customer comes into being after the customer has placed an order via the completed order form on the website of Zojo-parts, this form serves as order confirmation. Once the total amount due is paid on the basis of one of our payment methods offered, we will proceed to delivery of the order made. Likewise, the customer receives a confirmation of the payment made and the time when the order is shipped.
Article 3 - Delivery
1) In principle Zojo parts strives to ship. Orders within 3 working days Delivery time is listed as an indication and is never a fatal delivery time We will endeavor to deliver in accordance with law on distance purchases unless otherwise agreed. Maximum of 30 days within This is for some reason not possible, then it is possible for a customer to cancel the delivery free of charge. Amount paid as soon as possible but within 30 days credited.
2) This period will commence once the customer has paid for the product.
3) Delivery will be effected by a parcel. The risk of loss or damage to the product which is the subject of the agreement is the responsibility Zojo parts and goes to the customer at the time they are legally and / or actually delivered to the customer and in the power of the customer or a third party designated by the customer will be charged. copper.
4) For deliveries abroad, other conditions may apply.
Article 4 - Specification Items
1) Specifications, prices and images are entered as accurately as possible. We are in principle not liable for (the consequences of) errors or defects.
2) The goods offered are clearly and accurately depicted and / or described as fully as reasonably required and where the commercial purpose must clearly appear. If there is a limited period of validity of the offer, this limitation is clearly stated.
Article 5 - Complaints
1) The customer will accept at delivery and arrival of the goods and check whether the delivery agrees with the contract. If the delivered differs from the contract, the customer has the right to transmit, unless the deviation of the agreement is so small that this refusal to accept the case does not justify the case. Delivered immediately return However, if the delivered not at the time of delivery immediately, but no longer than 2 weeks, is denied the delivered item is considered accepted and the customer loses the right afterwards to come to any deviation from the delivered from the back agreement.
2) The customer shall upon delivery to check for visible defects, the goods directly commercials as damage on delivery is not accepted.
Article 6 - Guarantee
1) User warrants that the goods to be delivered shall meet the usual requirements and standards that can be made and are free of any defect whatsoever.
Article 7 - Prices and Payment
1) The prices for the items offered are in Euros and including VAT and excluding handling and shipping charges and any taxes or other charges unless otherwise specified or agreed. Here are typing errors.
2) Before the contract is concluded, the customer will get to see the total amount. Including VAT (and any additional charges)
3) Payment on delivery should always be a place in cash
4) Advance payments must be paid, in whole, then the order will be processed.
5) All orders must be pre-paid without deduction of costs or compensation within ten days of order, unless otherwise agreed in writing by the customer;
6) Non-compliance by the customer regarding payment agreed, Zojo parts extrajudicial entitled to terminate the agreement with immediate effect and to suspend its obligations.
7) If after 10 days the bill has not been paid in full, this is seen as failure for the customer. the buyer from the moment of default on the amount due an interest of 1% per month. Here is a portion of a month as a full month.
8) In case of default by the purchaser with respect to the fulfillment of its obligations, all judicial and extrajudicial costs incurred in obtaining payment, as well as demonstrable increased costs, which were reasonably necessary, for the account of the buyer.
9) The payments made by the customer shall always first of all interest and costs, and secondly the invoices which are the longest, even if the recipient that the payment relates to a later invoice.
Article 8 - Retention of title
1) The ownership of the goods delivered by Zojo parts is transferred only when full payment of all goods delivered / to be delivered as well as any costs incurred for work or carrying it held by the customer. The risk in respect of the items are already at the moment of delivery to the buyer.
Article 9 - Complaints
1) The customer must use an e-mail to the address of Zojo parts as shown in the contact / company information from this website, a complaint in plain terms known
2) Complaints are treated within 10 days. In case of any deviation from this period will be contacted with the customer.
1) In the event of force majeure, the client or customer and never authorized to dissolve the agreement.
2) Zojo parts is not required to perform any obligation to the customer if they are prevented from doing so due to a circumstance that is not her fault, either under law, legal act or generally accepted for its bill comes;
3) Zojo parts will be within 21 days to contact the customer in case of force majeure.
4) Conditions within the meaning of Article 10.3 and 10.1 include a business failure, a failure in the energy and material supply, transport delays, fire or other accidents within the company and it is not or is no longer timely delivery by suppliers Zojo parts.
Article 11 - Defects and Complaint Terms
2) If visible defects or deficiencies by the customer, the customer must notify the specified email address at the website. Within 7 days after delivery of the product in writing Zojo-parts
3) Not visible defects, the buyer within 3 days after discovery, but no later than three months after delivery to notify Seller in writing.
4) Items can be returned. Only upon prior written approval
Article 12 - Term View
1) For all items a statutory approval period applies. This trial period is 7 days after receipt. Customer decides to return the product within this period, you can do so at no additional cost. The goods must in this case be undamaged, unused and in the original packaging to dispose. The cost of return postage in this case on behalf of the customer. We note upon receipt of the goods they are not returned in accordance with the above requirements, then we will still collect the invoice amount.
2) Should the customer return the goods in compliance with Article 12.1 than the amount paid in advance in euros will be refunded within 30 days.
3) The return must have a mail is sent to the email address on this website under contact information is provided with the invoice number by the customer. Hereinafter, there will be a confirmation of receipt to be sent out.
Article 13 - Amendment of the terms
1) Zojo parts is authorized to amend these terms and conditions or to modify.
2) Changes in these conditions are effective only after it has been published in accordance with appropriate procedures, provided that amendments apply during the term of offering the most favorable for the customer shall prevail.
Article 14 - Applicable law and jurisdiction
All legal relationships between the contractor and the client is governed by Dutch law. All disputes, insofar as belonging to the jurisdiction of the district court, shall be settled by the competent court at the place of establishment of the contractor initially.